WORKING FOR DFW MOVING COMPANY
DFW Moving Company is looking for professional Movers and Drivers to add to our team!
We are a 5-Star rated Moving Company, proudly serving the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, TX , Allen Tx, Carrollton Tx, McKinney Tx, San Francisco CA and the surrounding areas
As a local start-up company, we are employee owned and operated- and we highly value our client relationships. Professionalism, Integrity, and Reliability are core characteristics that we strive for in our employees, and service.
Why we’re hiring:
We’re currently booking more jobs than we can handle, and we need more team members so that we can continue to grow and build our business.
- Flexibility. As mentioned, we are a local start-up, which means that in many ways we are still developing as a company. Employees need to be able to adapt to changes in the work flow.
- Reliability. We offer next-day service to our client base, which means you’re often sent job information the day before an appointment for service is booked, we need movers who are prepared to get moving quickly.
- Professionalism. Our company offers our guarantee that nothing will ever be damaged during a move; if anything ever goes wrong, we promise to repair or replace the item at full value. This means we expect our team members to know how to properly use the tools and materials required for each move, and to take extreme care in packing, handling, and transporting of property.
- Saturday/Sunday availability. Weekends are the busiest days of the week for moving, we will need you ready to work every weekend.
- Dedication. We want to hire movers who we can trust to help us build our company; getting on board early means you’ll get to be a part of the foundation, with an opportunity to grow right along with us.
- Drivers: No major traffic/driving violations in the last 5 years. No DWI/DUI.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Moving: 1 year
Required work authorization:
- United States